Thursday, April 12, 2012

San Francisco . . .

A recent trip to San Francisco gave me the opportunity to drop some of my cranes in a different city.  I've had quite a few looks - but no comments.  If you found one of my cranes and have it sitting somewhere at home or at work - I would love it if you e-mailed me a picture of it. 
We spent some time at the Japanese Tea Garden in SF - what a beautiful place.  It is the oldest public Japanese garden in the United States.  What a perfect place for me to drop some of my cranes.
You can't help but stop and take the time to notice the beauty and peacefulness of this place . . . something we all probably need to do more often - no matter where we are and no matter what is going on in our lives.

"Do not lose your inward peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset."
                                             ~ Saint Francis De Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment