Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#277 and a special crane from Texas

dropped at Dallas Farmer's Market - Dallas, Texas on 1/20/13
Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions  ~ Instructions for Life
I have always dropped all of my cranes for this project myself - but this crane went to Dallas, Texas and was left by someone I met online who also has a paper crane project.  366 cranes  Check out her project on facebook.  She also sent one of her cranes to me to place for her.
dropped @ The Peace Garden - Fresno State - Fresno, CA on 1/21/13

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Clare! I think there is a nice, little group of us who have embarked on this 1000 crane journey. Nice to have met you as well. Happy Folding!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is. I think I will always be folding cranes from here on out. :)

      Delete