Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#296 and #297

I decided to try something new with my 1000 paper crane project.  I am still going to drop my cranes randomly and hope to hear from the people that find them - but I thought it would be fun to actually give my cranes to some people, explain my project, and add some faces to my blog.  There are a lot of wonderful people in this world . . . some of them I already know and I hope to meet some new ones through this project.
 
#296 and #297 were given to the crossing guards at Jefferson Elementary School in Clovis, CA on 4/23/13  - Tracy and Tami . . . two amazing women doing a very important job.
 
"To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life."
                  ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
 
"Anything you're good at
contributes to happiness." 
      ~ Bertrand Russell
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment