Monday, September 30, 2013

#355 & #358

Kim & Margie . . . Thank you for a wonderful visit!
Crane #355 given to Kim @ Lagunita's Brewery - Petaluma, CA on 9/27/13
"Anything one does every day is important, and anywhere one lives is interesting and beautiful."
                                         ~ Gertrude Stein
Crane # 358 given to Margie @ Lagunita's Brewery - Petaluma, CA on 9/27/13
"It is so natural for a man  to pray that no theory can prevent him from doing it." 
                      ~ James Freeman Clarke 
For the first time I got my cranes out of order . . . but I think there may be a reason for that.  I thought I had already dropped crane # 355 last week (my mistake) and for some reason when I handed these two ladies a crane I was out of order . . . but maybe this was meant to be.  Margie looked at crane #358 and made a comment about the numbers . . . the way conversations go we talked about numbers, and she mentioned that her birthday was the 8th and I said that mine was too.  It turns out we share a birthday.
During our conversation it also came out that I dedicated this blog to anyone fighting a battle with melanoma.  Kim's husband passed away 11 years ago from melanoma.  Sometimes God just puts the people you are supposed to meet in the right place at the right time.
I dedicate these to cranes to Kim's husband - Scooter.
 
To anyone reading this blog . . . please educate yourself and the people you love about this disease. 
 
Ladies . . . I am so glad that we had the chance to meet you this past weekend.  Thanks again for a wonderful visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment