Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#91 and dedication #1 - to Jeff Stubblefield

(dropped at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church - Clovis, CA on 2/28/12)

I had a comment today asking me to dedicate one of my cranes to Jeff Stubblefield.  He suffered a very serious injury after a car crash chasing someone who had stolen his car.  I remember reading about this.  I was going to just drop a crane with his name on it - but the next one that I was going to drop had a quote on it that I thought should go along with his.  The quote on #91 is . . .
The Lord is close to everyone who prays to him, to all who truly pray to him.  ~ Psalms
So in dedicating this crane to Jeff Stubblefield - I ask that anyone who reads this - please pray for him and his family.  I truly believe in the power of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment