Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Paper

My friend Gwen was down in LA this weekend - and brought me back this beautiful origami paper.  It is so pretty - although the sheets are smaller than what I use for the cranes in this project . . . too small to write quotes on.  But I think a string of small cranes out of this paper would be beautiful - I will have to find the time to do that.  There never seems to be enough hours in the day to do all the things I would like to do . . . but this paper is way too pretty just to stay in the package. 
I can feel change coming in my life . . . or so it seems.  I used to accept change relunctantly - I'm sure due to my personality preferring control of a situation.  But I have come to realize there really isn't much I can control in life except myself and my reaction to what happens.  So . . . even though I accept change better than I used to . . . I sometimes can't help but feel a little sadness - wishing things were the way they used to be.  I know better not to get caught up in those feelings and don't let that sadness linger.  In fact I am looking at life these days and thinking maybe it is time for me to make some changes . . . we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment