Sunday, January 29, 2012

Be Kind to One Another

So there have been 14 cranes dropped.  My project is underway.  No comments yet - but some page views.  Ok . . . I'm silly and needy - but I need a comment.  : )
I think one of the reasons why a project like this fascinates me and why I chose to do it - is that it fascinates me how our paths cross and our lives intertwine (even if for a moment).  We may not always notice people who we cross paths with each day - or stop and think that after we leave a table after enjoying dinner with our family - that another person sits down at the same table.  What was their day like?  What is going on in their life? 
Our lives can get so busy that some days it takes all we have just to get through the day with what we have going on - So we may forget there is a world of people out there.  So take the time to smile, be polite, treat people with respect.  Remember that if someone is short with us or even rude - that maybe they have something going on in their life that is more than they can handle at the moment.  Don't take it personal and react in a negative way - let it go.
If we have the opportunity to be kind to someone - take advantage of that opportunity.  If someone is kind to us - pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment