Sunday, January 22, 2012

My 1000 Origami Cranes

 I have already folded 1000 - paper cranes.  For whatever reason - I find folding them to be very relaxing - I refer to this as my origami therapy. 
 I have started stringing them all together.  It doesn't take quite as long as folding them - but it does take some time.  I will post a photo of them all together when I am finished - but it will take a little while for me to get them done.  I wish I had time just to devote to the things I like and want to do - but I also have to go to work, and clean my house, and keep appointments.  So I find time to play when I can - and I will eventually get them all strung . . . and another 1000 folded.
This is #1000 . . . so let the folding continue.  I have decided to fold another 1000 cranes and start this project online not only for the "Origami Therapy" - but just to see if I can get some responses and to see if some of my cranes can travel a little.  For those of you that fine them - please pass them along, send me a comment, be creative - have fun with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment