Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lovely Paper

 Folding . . . folding . . . folding . . .
 That seems to be the easy part. 
I have quite a few cranes ready and waiting . . . I just need the opportunity to get them placed. 
I wanted to post this picture - for no other reason than I love the paper and all the colors.  I love finding the beauty and joy in simple things. 
My son told me the other night that he used to leave origami cranes in random places - and write quotes on them.  He was going through a very hard time when he did that - and I think some of the places he left them were places that I probably would not like to think of him being.  He said he always tried to write something positive.  He also commented that he likes that I am doing this project.  I believe my other son thinks I have lost my mind.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment