Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cranes At Play!

I have been so extremely busy . . . and I started exercising (good for me!) - but because of that I haven't been out and about to drop cranes much this past week.  They are folded and ready to go - just need to get somewhere.  Plus our weather hasn't allowed me to put them outside . . . hopefully that will change soon.
So for now - since I can't seem to get enough of these birds - a fun post with pictures of some of the cranes I have folded to help room 12 at Jefferson Elementary school reach their goal of folding 1000 cranes.
A special thanks to Jessica (crane #87) - for adding some creativity to this crane project and taking photos.
 . . . let's see, is the crane helping the pig fly . . . or is the crane along for a ride?
Whichever it is . . . one is helping the other - keep that in mind when dealing with others.
Marching Cranes . . . .

I've had a few checks about my attitude lately . . . I found myself wallowing in the not so good stuff that I was worrying and thinking about.  So . . . here's to choosing a positive attitude - and moving forward with it.  We can't control what happens to us - but we can control how we react to it.
SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment